Sunday 2 March 2014

As of 3/1/13, The News.

Well, it's March! ... not much good has happened to |-210| after the 2014 tourneys though.

We had a few members that left, like Say and thai. I appreciate you both being in our clan and good luck with your new one and your DP Life.

Grizly was kicked, because he had told me that Paintball is one of the only things that still works on his computer. After he told me to keep it a secret, I felt something wrong, and so I kicked him.

EPICFACE still can't - and probably never will - have WiFi again until he moves out, so I don't expect him to be coming back soon.

I see noturning, our other clan leader, has been inactive as he is working now full-time, and I have to say congratulations to him. On the other hand, I have been rather inactive too, with all my after-school sporting like sailing, paintball, and basketball and haven't really had time to come on DP very much. Things will probably stay the same with me until the end of this month (Spring Break).

But, I am happy to announce that a training clan has been created for |-210|: Gaseous Nitrogen - |-196|. (The temperature in celsius at which nitrogen boils/evaporates) Please spread the word to the better newer players on public servers as I would be happy to train them.

Anyway, the clan and the blog have been rather dead lately, without a single recruit or post in 3 weeks.

See you guys soon,
-LaZeRs

EDIT: Just realized this is the 100th post ever to the blog!!!11one21eleventytwo11211!!

4 comments:

  1. Lazers man, is the tournament over :o ! NOOOOO! we wanted to kick some butt

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'll be working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok phew, I checked the post so that sorta re-assured me but I wanted to make sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I've got to read more clearly!

    Omni, up until this post was made, I thought you were noturning.

    ReplyDelete