Thursday 6 March 2014

Just A Quote I Thought I Could Share With You Guys (It has a relation to Liquid Nitrogen too :D:D)

"BEING COOL IS BEING YOUR OWN SELF, NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TELLING YOU TO DO."

(I forgot who the author is)

I have an aphorism speech tomorrow, and I needed a quote to make it work. So, I chose this. I guess I'm working on my speech here a little bit too.

I chose this quote for many reasons. One, it's fine to be unique and an individual. Have your own personality, taste, quality. You shouldn't worry about what other people tell you is bad about yourself or that you have to change.

Being cool to me is being in Liquid Nitrogen.

Don't let others influence you to the point where you're basically obeying them. Stand up for yourself. Be interesting. Be your own person. Be what you define as "awesome". Be you.

<3
I'll post more interesting things later.
-LaZeRs

(PS: If you didn't get how this relates to our clan, Liquid Nitrogen is at a cool temperature, -210 degrees. :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment