Tuesday 18 March 2014

[NOTICE] Liquid Nitrogen Is Temporarily INACTIVE

Well, noturning has a job, I have to deal with all my school stuff, and I haven't seen anyone currently in |-210| in a DP Server for a few weeks, so I am announcing Liquid Nitrogen to be inactive.
The tourney is canceled. We are planning to get back in the summer and start a new one. Sorry, but maybe you can join hTml's OldTimes Cup, which starts up soon.

Anyways, good luck to all you people in your DP and real lives and I hope to see you all soon.

-LaZeRs

P.S. - Probably won't be any posts on the blog for a while, so you don't have to check for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man..... It's my summer vacation here! Nah, I think I am nostalgia in DP2 now :D. Cya soon, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete