Saturday 13 July 2013

|-210| Servers!

Well. MatzeMR and I have created new servers.

Both themed with shout-outs for |-210|.

You can visit LaZeRs PUB or |-210| Server MatzeMR and play on our servers.
Both are home servers. But both will be up at different times (usually) so this makes it so more people can join |-210|'s servers.
Me and MatzeMR are admins on both our servers, so contact US if you need anything! Or just go to pewkpwns.wix.com/lazerspub. Thanks! See ya on Paintball2!

Go on our servers today!

-LaZeRs + MatzeMR

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks guys! I've been playing on Lazers lately and it's great, we need more US servers (Matze's is awesome too!).

    I've added a link to your website at the top of the blog, lazers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lazers and MatzeMR this is good raising our fame for us and making sure everyone knows we are seriouse. Also I really love lazerspub_b2 good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting my website on the tabs, noturning! Yeah, lazerspub_b2 is a great map. Good job Matze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww thanks that you added me and my server on your website! Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete