Tuesday 9 July 2013

Double jump script

It was a quiet night tonight, with no matches at all. However, schizophrenic and I looked into double jump scripts and loaded one in from here:

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=25281.0

I'd recommend giving it a shot if you have trouble with double jumps, as it really helps a lot. If you do use it, all you have to do is enter in each line of code into the console one by one.

Then, approach a spot where a double jump is possible and just press down on space. I'm still playing with it, but I find it works best if you keep space held down until the jump is done.

Omni and myself are looking to bring in one more member to the clan for now. Let us know if there is anyone that you think would make a good addition to the clan.

3 comments:

  1. Hawaiian or darkepic (he left by accident) as the "one more member".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions lazers,

    Hawaiian is definitely a consideration, do you see him on much? Darkepic didn't leave by accident as far as I understand, and it's very difficult to match with him because his grasp of English is not entirely developed. He is a very nice guy but messages frequently get lost in translation between us.

    I like Panksepp but I haven't seen him around too much recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,

    I've seen Hawaiian very frequently last week, the same with PANKETSD, but now I haven't seen em. Hawaiian is one of the members who is requesting membership to us, so if we're gonna add him, we have to add him quick. PANKETSD hasn't really told me anything but to invite him in the clan, so you may have to try him out. Both of them are good, which is why we need to find them. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete