Wednesday 3 July 2013

Clan Training

We are thinking of clan training. To help us get better at the game in general and at specific maps/ strategies.

What we want to know is -
What time would you like clan training to be held?
What Maps Would you like to hone your skills on?

Training sessions will most likely include a 2v2 game and then discussion about what we did wrong, what we did right and what we can do next time.

It will also help us know how each other play.

Just a test if everyone has idea please say them also comment below the answers to the questions above.

4 comments:

  1. Afternoon ( im german)
    wob, air 1 2 3, prolandr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon in Germany sounds good. If I'm correct - 2PM Germany time (for Matze and thai) is 1PM London time (for omni) and is also 10PM Australian time (for me and schizophrenic) and should be 8 AM US time (for Lazers and Jigsaw).

    I might have mucked up somewhere, but they seem like reasonable times for everyone.

    For me personally, I'm fine with any time from 7:30am through to 12:00am

    The maps I'd like to work on are as follows:
    Wob, pp1, carp and pbforest_pbcup

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK just to throw it out I will play anytime between 7am and 10pm (if not later)

    carp, pforest, destiny, shazam22

    ReplyDelete