Saturday 20 July 2013

Noturning's Departure/New Leader

Apparently, noturning is leaving and will be inactive for 2 months for his college degree, which is really important. So he will step down. You were an awesome leader noturning. Good luck!

Anyways, he's picking the new leader of the clan before he goes. I can't be leader (even though I would really like to) because I will be inactive for four months starting September. So, if you wanna be leader of |-210|, ask noturning this week before he leaves! Good luck to him!

-LaZeRs

4 comments:

  1. It was a great time with you, matt!
    I wish you very good luck and I hope to see you again soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw wow, thanks lazers (and Matze too!) for your kind words :)

    With regards to the new leader - everyone that I've spent time playing with over the last 6-7 weeks are under consideration - you all know who you are :D

    Ultimately the way it will work is this: Because omni is going to still be around, it will in the end be his decision. Me and omni made all the clan decisions together and talked about things a lot over forum messages - and hopefully the next leader will also work closely with omni in this way.

    What I will do before I go is tell omni who those people are that I think would make good leaders and we will most likely decide together.

    ReplyDelete