Monday 13 January 2014

FusSioN is Happy for .rGN. and |-210|

I wonder if you guys had this experience before, because I'm so happy that my clan's former members are still helping me with my DP2 career!

I am also happy for |-210| for helping my clan to revive again!
I guess training is still needed, for some members though.

I am so lucky with |-210| =) Thanks guys.

I still wonder if jitspoe is giving me mod position... http://www.dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26803.0

In other news, jitspoe changed my clan name and tag to Real Gaming Network to .rGN.! So happy!

I guess |-210| needs a motto.

That's for my today's news.... And some of you might wanna join www.realegn.webs.com and like my page on facebook =) (part of rgn, though) www.facebook.com/realgamingnetwoek


I made a motto of my clan! =D


Pure, Proud, Painless, Pro, Real. Real Gamers, Pro Gamers, Painless Gamers, Proud Gamers, Pure Gamers. Real Gaming. Real Gaming Network.              

No comments:

Post a Comment