Sunday 5 January 2014

We Should Make / Enter A Tournament Sometime!

The winter break is dying, and we are leaving the holiday season, and going back to school. But who says we'll be inactive during that period? Who knows, we could run another tournament again! Or, if we don't have the time (I certainly don't for the next three weeks), just participate in one. I hear #sPec#'s organizing another tournament the following weekend! We can match more too!
Post here any ideas about what we can do to help this clan stay active - and even help this game stay active!

3 comments:

  1. Oh also - has everyone seen rockitude's new server browser? http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26679.0

    It allows you to create a friends list that indicates when set players are online, as well as which server they are on. I recommend checking it out - I've added all the clan members to make it easier to find them to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a serverlist website - an online server browser, if you will. Once published, it will be updated everyday at (UTC -8) 6:00 P.M.
    Enjoy!

    I downloaded rockitude's server browser, and I have to say, it's awesome!

    I wanna hear your news nouturning!!!11one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your serverlist website idea sounds really cool and quite clever, good luck with it! Yeah, I like rockitude's browser, although I'm sometimes finding that it shows all the servers to be empty.

    Unfortunately, I'm unable to make the announcement - as the news I anticipated never came to fruition :(

    I think that this inactivity is a real issue. I'm finding that the game is much quieter now that school has returned. I'd love to keep the clan active - I was really hoping to make it to the one year anniversary (18th of Feb). I'm not sure how things are going to pan out. I'm not going anywhere, but a clan without active players is no clan. I'd recruit more, but the servers are dead! I need to think about this one a bit more.

    ReplyDelete