Tuesday 28 January 2014

Removing inactive players + Great match

As Thai has pointed out, there are a few clan members who have not been around in-game recently. One week from now, I propose to kick:

- razz3r (a.k.a. evidence)
- Hogmans
- Grizly

However, if any of the above members comment on this post before the 4th of February, I won't kick them. Also, all members are welcome to re-join the clan if/when they become active again.

A match I played today was one of the most exciting I've had in quite a while. It was extremely close, and despite not being too active lately, insta played extremely well - especially on xbmap where I presume sequal trained him extensively =P





Oh - something is wrong with my settings as well I think - I have no idea why the screenshots are so bright, so I'll have to play around with some of the display settings. (Edit: Fixed it, I had applied my display settings to screenshots). 

3 comments:

  1. HOGMANS - I have no idea what happened to him.
    razz3r - I've been wanting to kick him ever since I became leader; I guess at that time he must've gone inactive.
    GrizLy - He's not inactive. He plays when he can. His computer is messed up at the moment, and he's getting a new antivirus software (the amazing one that I have) on his computer so he can play Paintball again. He's my neighbor, and I'll tell you if he's actually inactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogmans tends to come back for a few weeks and then leaves again for months afterwards. Each time he returns, he asks to join -210 again. Of course, I always let him back in. Hogmans is out on the 4th of Feb.

    Haha, I'll give you the satisfaction of kicking razz3r, Lazers - go ahead and do it whenever =D

    I didn't know about Grizly - now I know that, I won't kick him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Didn't know that about Grizly

    ReplyDelete