Saturday 25 January 2014

Should |-210| Open Up A Training Clan?

Well, there's a rule that jitspoe allows that allows a clan to have a training clan after a year that the clan has been created.

And a lot of newer players have been asking me to be in Liquid Nitrogen, but they're a little too newbie to try out, plus I don't have the time to try them out.

Do you think we should have a training clan?
If so, what's the...
- Clan Tag?
- Requirements?
- Clan Name?
- Trainees That You Have In Mind To Recruit?
- etc.? (More ideas suggested will be put here)

After our 1-year anniversary, the leaders of Liquid Nitrogen could create a training clan on the members' requests! Speak up and make your decision!

6 comments:

  1. I think we should focus on getting the clan more active before we start one to train new players...maybe let some new people in, remove the inactive members...

    Right now i'm in the middle of my exams, but in about 2 weeks i'll be active again and ready to help how i can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that thai. It would be good to remove inactive members and recruit good players and get more active in general. Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the idea of a training clan, when future newbies ask to join, I'll pitch the idea to them and see how they respond. To ensure that it's newbie friendly, I'd like to make the requirements as relaxed as possible (no need for TS3 etc. at this point) - I'd like them to come to this blog though and join as a contributor. For the clan name, it could just (un-originally be) Liquid Nitrogen Training, and a tag of something like |-200| (not quite freezing point) or even just |-21|.

    I think that removing the inactive members is a good idea, I'll make a post about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I just thought of |+210|.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you guys like to me to propose to Jitspoe to create a training clan? We still need the tag...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm - I'm happy with |-200|, |-21| or |+210| (Although a + is mathematically redundant as positive numbers require no symbol!)

    I'm all for the training clan, but I'm not sure how much time I"ll have to dedicate to training - unless there are some members who would like to be put in charge of training? Omni and I did that with necroman (NCR) for a while.

    Also, I welcomed a new player to the clan - days. He lost to me in a 1v1, although he put up a pretty decent game and appears enthusiastic, so I let him in.

    ReplyDelete