Monday 13 January 2014

Partnered match with rGN

So, I mentioned a few days ago that I'd really like to try and keep -210 active, despite the game becoming more inactive with the conclusion of the Winter break.

The clan is a little down on active playing members right now, so I suggested that we capitalise on the opportunity offered by rGN and partner up with their members for matches. 

I hope that this is the first of many matches in a strong alliance between -210 and rGN.

On a side note - I recruited a new member for the clan, although I then realised that the number of members is getting pretty large. I kicked the new player out for this reason. If we want to recruit any additional members, we should remove some of the inactive ones first. 



5 comments:

  1. Oh, I found NaTu today and he said "Who's DooCi?" like when DooCi said, "Who's Shawn?" :D Just thought I'd tell you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the new recruit's name, noturning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new recruit is now an ex-recruit, as I felt that the number of players in the clan was becoming too large. I think I'll kick a couple of players tomorrow - those who I haven't seen on in a while.

    ReplyDelete