Friday 24 January 2014

Update

Hey guys, the blog, the clan, and paintball have been pretty quiet lately. Over the last couple of weeks, I've played a couple of matches with rGn, though they have been few and far between. Pugs seem to be the main order at the moment, with actual clan matches being a rarity.

Although I've looked for new members, I've found that most players either (a) are not up to skill, or (b) are comfortably in other clans. This makes it hard to bring the activity up, especially during the school semester where the player base is smaller. So, right now Liquid Nitrogen isn't as active as I'd like.

I'd really like to push through and keep the clan active until our one year anniversary next month. After that, I may consider shifting the clan status to 'on hiatus'. I won't be going anywhere, but I'll be considering the current period as 'downtime' - probably until the next school break. Once the game becomes more active again, so will the clan. I haven't completely decided on this yet, and I'll be talking to Lazers about it too.

So to summarise: -210 isn't going anywhere! I'll be pushing for the next month to keep us active, as I'd love to make it through to the one year mark. After that, we might have a quiet period until the summer break.

Another consideration is the introduction of another leader. Many of the members in this clan have been with us for a long time, so I'm open to anyone who wants to step up. This includes insta, thai, say, choice etc. Let me know if any of you guys would like to be a leader and do some recruiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment