Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Message To You All!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Oh yeah, happy holidays too!
Without you guys, I would never be as confident and as skilled as I am today. <3 :D =]

Thanks to you all, which include...

noturning - the leader. He's led this clan to glory and after he first joined has stayed in it throughout all the times (no matter how good or how bad) Liquid Nitrogen has been. Thanks noturning. Love your leadership.
omni - my omnom. GIMME YOUR COOKIES BRAH! Fun watching you play in the sPec tourneys and such in matches. Thanks for carrying me!
schizophrenic - "schiz". I've had lots of fun on speed servers with this guy, whether we were doing amazingly with our stats when on the same teams or constantly capping on each other when we were against each other.
HOGMANS - We talked ALOT together. Every time we saw each other we'd chat up the whole console so you'd see more of our chat than kills pop up each second!
daRkePic - Good times trolling each other bud.
Speezy - The newest member to the clan, man, that guy would smile or do this: "^^" every time I spoke. No one I know has had more of an emotional life on DP.
Say - "The Pro". You will always be more pro than me or anyone in Paintball. Own on.
thai - He has one of the names I've always wanted. One, always fun to say "Hai thai!" to him, and two, I love thai food.
GrizLy - My neighbor and friend in real and DP life. I will always love the things you do griz.
iNstA - "iiiiinnnnnsssssttttttaaaaahhhhh" So funny. So troll. Loved playing with you whether if was on matches or pubs. One of many fun(ny) people I've met here. Always cheers me up.
MaTzeMR - We are bros for ever. Never let that die. #broZ4eva
EPICFACE - Funniest.Troll.Ever. Keep suiciding!
Choice - Like Say, the pro. Please accept the |-210| invitation I've sent you! Love you to be in here again!

Have a happy holidays Liquid Nitrogen.

3 comments:

  1. I think you just topped omni's poem for best post on the blog!

    Lazers: Thanks Lazers, I wouldn't have been able to lead this clan successfully throughout this last month without having you by my side. Your continued enthusiasm has been a major driving force in my own to keep the clan running for as long as it has. I love that you're always down to match, and that you come up with great new ideas. You've also showed major initiative in running the tournament recently. Thanks for everything.






    ReplyDelete
  2. You wont get away with this!!

    But seriously merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry omni, forgot to put you in it!

    **EDIT: Put omni in it**
    Merry Christmas buddays.

    ReplyDelete