Saturday 7 December 2013

Match Today + More Tournament Details

Hey guys,

I finally got my new PC, so I'll be on dp2 a lot more now. If anyone wants to match today, let me know on here or on the OTB server on TS3. I'll be around until 3pm on the clock below.


-210 Christmas Cup Details


  • Saturday, 14th of December (will decide on time once I get an idea of where most of the players reside)
  • Teams of 3 players
  • Minimum 4 teams
  • Fun tags
  • Maps: propaint1, shazam22, wobluda_fix, pbcup_pforest, pbcup_sassault, rallyr_b1, green_park_b4, greenhill_b1 (I copied those from JMR's last tournament. Feel free to suggest others). 
  • All players must arrive on TS3 or IRC 15 minutes before the cup begins
  • 10 minute time limit for games
  • I'm not sure what to do about prizes - Not really sure what we could even offer?
  • Also uncertain how to go about handling servers - I might have to talk to JMR or Superman. 
  • Further details to come

7 comments:

  1. Actually, my new PC doesn't have the IP for OTB's TS3 servers saved. Does anyone know it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I will add those settings to the tournaments page!
    + prolandr (would be 9 maps instead of 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap, I'd have to play this at 6 AM...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why 6am? We could push it forward an hour so that you could be on at 7am?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure. 9 AM works too, like #sPec# tournaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool - Let's go with that then. Anything else you want to add? If not, I'll put it up on dp forums =)

    ReplyDelete